a musical where all of the songs are in the first act
the second act consists of reprises of the same songs, in reverse order, where every reprise is a dark ironic echo of the original version and it just gets more and more horrifying until the finale: a twisted, demented version of the opening number
PREHISTORIC SHARK: MEGALODON
Megalodon is an extinct species of shark that lived 1.5 million years ago and as you can probably tell from the above pictures it was HUGE, here are some few facts
- It’s teeth were over 7 inches long
- It’s bite can deliver from 10.2-18.6 tons of force, enough to crush a prehistoric whale’s skull like a grape
- It feasted on prehistoric whales, dolphins, squids, fish, and even giant turtles
- It’s fossils have been found all over the world
- No one knows why it went extinct
That last fact is the scariest fact
"why are these scientists talking about pluto when they should be curing ebola" because they’re astrophysicists not molecular engineers or infectious disease specialists you’re getting mad at the wrong people
*walks into Starbucks and violently shakes the barista* LOOK WHERE THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET A NEW BED FRAME THEN????
I refuse to lose to anime
But Captain Falcon is the only character among these who’s actually BEEN in an anime.
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.”
- Friedrich Nietzsche